If you are an incoming undergraduate student you can book a one-on-one appointment (using Zoom) with an SAO advisor. Summer Academic Orientation is your opportunity to have your questions answered. We can help with a number of important questions:
- How do I choose which courses to take?
- Have I chosen my courses correctly?
- Which programs and services can support me?
- How can I prepare for my academic year?
- What services/supports are available to help me thrive?
The SAO Program is over for Summer 2021, if you require assistance, please contact your faculty advisors/academic counselling.
SAO appointments are for new undergraduate, main campus students. If you require additional assistance, please email email@example.com.
After August 19th, students needing academic advising support Must Connect with academic counselling: